Five reasons liberals are salivating over the Bush memoir
The Decider finished his first draft of “Decision Points.” It is going to provide something that’s been missing for the past 15 months: some real red meat (or ginger tofu if preferred) for the liberal blogosphere.
“He writes honestly and directly about his flaws and mistakes, as well as his historic achievements.”
Ah, the good old days, when Obama was a hero and evil sat in oval offices. That one sentence is just a taste of what’s to come:
5) Will his “flaws and mistakes” include, say, selling a load of BS about WMD? The most popular appetizer of the Aughts is back!
4) What does “honestly and directly” mean to someone who can’t define torture like a reasonable human being? Break out the knife and fork, blogos, there is plenty for everyone.
3) Will “historic achievements” include creating a new generation of terrorists? Just to cleanse the palate.
2) Will the book be structured like the sentence; mistakes first, achievements next? Is there a chance he’s seen the light? Will he ask us for forgiveness? Will he turn himself over to the Hague after its release and accept his just desserts?
1) He writes? (That was tasteless.)